News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

End of the T69s

Started by Stevo, March 18, 2015, 06:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevo

Only T69 out today was 08. The last day of operation of these must be soon. Is there going to be any celebration?

Roy

According to the Express & Star, the line to Wolverhampton St Georges should open at the end of the month and, when that happens, the T69's will be withdrawn.

Tara4352

Quote from: Roy on March 19, 2015, 09:16:56 PM
According to the Express & Star, the line to Wolverhampton St Georges should open at the end of the month and, when that happens, the T69's will be withdrawn.
In today's Express And star ?

Roy

Dudley and Wyre Forest edition, page 4, under Shaw Taylor.

Stuharris 6360

Are they still being mothballed in case of a future extension to the Merry Hill Centre via Dudley?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 19, 2015, 11:15:04 PM
Are they still being mothballed in case of a future extension to the Merry Hill Centre via Dudley?

Its as likely to get to Merry Hill in my lifetime as a bear using the facilites at Stourbridge Bus Station!!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stevo

And the tramway's about as likely to open to St Georges by the end of next week!

Eric Shaw

08 and 09 in service today.

Liberator9

Going to miss the T69s - prefer them to the new trams. Love the heating on them and seats are much better, and I like the platform at either end of the trams. The CAFs aren't that well built if you ask me - ride quality is poor at times and make as much noise as the T69s. Minor rattling coming from various panels and squeaking rubber gangways.

Stevo

16 was out yesterday. So there are at least 3 left available - 08/09/16.

uniquicity

Quote from: Stevo on March 22, 2015, 11:11:42 AM
16 was out yesterday. So there are at least 3 left available - 08/09/16.

Tram 06 is out today

uniquicity

Other Walsall Tony

06, 09, 16  out today.

Frantic  work at W'ton end of route.
Tony

John

wembley86

disgusting how people act.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk