News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Main site updates

Started by Tony, September 03, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Roy on July 01, 2015, 10:40:03 PM
Hi @Tony

I like the new format. 

I do have a query.  There are no entries over the past 3 months for 4316, 4317, 4318 (BC-WN) or 4806 (PE-PB).  Is this an oversight or is the NXWM database still showing them at their previous garage?

I will correct that. 4806 snealed over because the paint shop took it from Pensnett and it was 'lost' for a month. 4316-8 is just me missing them

Ian Hardy

Just a comment on the Arriva Midlands fleetchanges, please can you put the month and year as well as the period number?

Many thanks

Ian Hardy

Eric Shaw

I find the new format for fleet changes very useful with the last few months shown together. It is much easier to check.

Tony

The Arriva Period 7 changes are now on the Arriva changes page.

NX so far in July are on the NX page, might be a couple of additions yet, depends when the garages decide to move the last couple due

Tony

Arriva Period 9 and NXWM September fleet changes no on main site

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on October 05, 2015, 08:55:56 PM
Arriva Period 9 and NXWM September fleet changes no on main site

@Tony, 1447 was not withdrawn in September, and i take it the Spectra' should have withdrawn by them?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on October 05, 2015, 09:04:13 PM
@Tony, 1447 was not withdrawn in September, and i take it the Spectra' should have withdrawn by them?

Typo for 1446, now corrected

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Sayeed

and 564 listed in September and August changes
Век живи - век учись

Tony

August/September First Group

September Rotala changes

both now listed on the main site

Matt.N0056

@Tony,  Rotala 30401 (FWS) still listed as Long Acre; transferred in August

Will

@Tony, have you got an October fleet list update for Rotala, I know you've posted August/September but anything for this month or have you rolled them all into one?
Stourbridge   125

Tony

Quote from: Will H on October 16, 2015, 08:54:55 PM
@Tony, have you got an October fleet list update for Rotala, I know you've posted August/September but anything for this month or have you rolled them all into one?

Another 15 days of October yet

Tony

I have just been given literally thousands of negatives from up to 40 years ago, so expect lots of Bristol VRs, Leyland Nationals & the like from the late 70s onwards to appear over the next few weeks!

Tony

I have now put the latest NXWM, Rotala, Arriva & First Midlands fleetchanges on the relevant fleet changes pages.

Thae actual fleetlists haven't been updated yet though

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk