News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j789

A First Worcester Streetlite was involved in an accident with a tractor today near Droitwich Spa, damaging its nearside front and windows. I missed the fleetnumber as was driving in the other direction.

lauren1993

Quote from: John on July 08, 2017, 03:58:30 PM
Looks like another one has had a fire according to a facebook post

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-bus-station-evacuated-after-fire-breaks-out/story-30430146-detail/story.html
Not a coincidence, obviously to do with those new e-Fans as I went to Derby last month and noticed nearly all of the omnicitys had e-Fans now.
Favourite buses currently:
871, 1828, 4421, 4764, 6101, 6108, 6116, 6118, 6121, 6848, 6849
Least favourite buses currently:
4203, 4213, 4398, 4419

BusFan94

Arriva's Poor Matinence again lol
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

DJ

Quote from: 2206 on July 14, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
Disguting that he'd smoke there and incredibly selfish towards anyone else on the bus that has to put up with him -
https://www.facebook.com/sbaidwan3/videos/o.204017859643256/1088291601304748/?type=2&theater

Had a bloke vaping on a 276 out of Merry Hill a few weeks ago. It was pretty much empty though so wasn't too bad, that example seems a lot worse. I have my doubts about the thing he was smoking being legal, too. Looks like NXWM are aware of it though.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

BusFan94

Quote from: DJ98 on July 20, 2017, 04:50:00 AM
Had a bloke vaping on a 276 out of Merry Hill a few weeks ago. It was pretty much empty though so wasn't too bad, that example seems a lot worse. I have my doubts about the thing he was smoking being legal, too. Looks like NXWM are aware of it though.
Speaking of Smoking two men got on the 37 and one pulled out a Weed Spiff and started Smoking it I was stat at the back and Could Smell Weed he was then was racist to an Asian guy in Darlaston calling him a Mango eating ceeyou next Tuesday as I don't like the word. The driver never kicked them off though as they are the Company's Owners Friends or one of the Drivers friends mates. They also said they were going to best this guy up. Worst thing was there were kids big and Small on the Bus and Elderly People.
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

MW

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 20, 2017, 05:53:29 PM
Speaking of Smoking two men got on the 37 and one pulled out a Weed Spiff and started Smoking it I was stat at the back and Could Smell Weed he was then was racist to an Asian guy in Darlaston calling him a Mango eating ceeyou next Tuesday as I don't like the word. The driver never kicked them off though as they are the Company's Owners Friends or one of the Drivers friends mates. They also said they were going to best this guy up. Worst thing was there were kids big and Small on the Bus and Elderly People.

http://www.talkenglish.com/grammar/grammar.aspx

Jack

I'm confused!

Stu

If you (or anyone else here) witnesses any such anti-social behaviour while travelling on buses, please be sure to report it to Safer Travel:
http://www.safertravel.info/report.asp

Passengers and staff shouldn't have to put up with this sort of behaviour, so it is important to report it so action can be taken. While you will not see any immediate action, all reports are investigated, and where patterns of behaviour are occuring, officers can be deployed to catch people in the act. By providing exact dates and times, as well as vehicle fleet number, CCTV can be examined to identify individuals.

Remember, See Something, Say Something!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

karl724223

West brom scania on 120A this morning on Hagley rd  gillot rd bus stop  car drove straight into the back of it  right mess of the front of the car

BusFan94

Quote from: Stu on July 20, 2017, 07:03:18 PM
If you (or anyone else here) witnesses any such anti-social behaviour while travelling on buses, please be sure to report it to Safer Travel:
http://www.safertravel.info/report.asp

Passengers and staff shouldn't have to put up with this sort of behaviour, so it is important to report it so action can be taken. While you will not see any immediate action, all reports are investigated, and where patterns of behaviour are occuring, officers can be deployed to catch people in the act. By providing exact dates and times, as well as vehicle fleet number, CCTV can be examined to identify individuals.

Remember, See Something, Say Something!
Yes but this was Thandi and my return Ticket has now been thrown away  so no fleet number but reg will that do
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Tony

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 20, 2017, 07:15:25 PM
Yes but this was Thandi and my return Ticket has now been thrown away  so no fleet number but reg will that do

So what that it is Thandi

Safer Travel Police look after all bus operators

BusFan94

Quote from: Tony on July 20, 2017, 07:24:19 PM
So what that it is Thandi

Safer Travel Police look after all bus operators
Yeah I know but I'm saying The Fleet numbers aren't on there buses only on the tickets so I could only provide the reg plate
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Tony

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 20, 2017, 07:29:29 PM
Yeah I know but I'm saying The Fleet numbers aren't on there buses only on the tickets so I could only provide the reg plate

So tell safer travel the reg plate

Westy

I bet they didn't pay either, if they're 'mates' of the company!

BusFan94

No driver just let them straight on Funnily enough Though that driver isn't here today And another Ex Diamond Driver is I wonder if he would take them same Rubbish.
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk