Author Topic: Bus Accidents/Incidents.  (Read 104245 times)

Offline j789

• Lots of posts
  • you can change this
    • View Profile
Re: Bus Accidents/Incidents.
« Reply #1500 on: July 16, 2017, 08:37:16 PM »
A First Worcester Streetlite was involved in an accident with a tractor today near Droitwich Spa, damaging its nearside front and windows. I missed the fleetnumber as was driving in the other direction.

Offline lauren1993

• Lots of posts
  • Goodbye Geminis :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: July 17, 2017, 06:25:39 PM »
Looks like another one has had a fire according to a facebook post

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-bus-station-evacuated-after-fire-breaks-out/story-30430146-detail/story.html
Not a coincidence, obviously to do with those new e-Fans as I went to Derby last month and noticed nearly all of the omnicitys had e-Fans now.
Favourite buses currently:
2162, 4488, 4497, 4881, 4883, 4884, 6796
Least favourite buses currently:
4203, 4205, 4208, 4213, 4398, 4419, 4421, 4500, 4696, 4841, 4986

Online BusFan94

• Lots of posts
  • 4588 stop avoiding me You can find me in Darlaston
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: July 17, 2017, 07:31:56 PM »
Arriva's Poor Matinence again lol
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Offline DJ98

• Still a little babby
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: July 20, 2017, 04:50:00 AM »
Disguting that he'd smoke there and incredibly selfish towards anyone else on the bus that has to put up with him -
https://www.facebook.com/sbaidwan3/videos/o.204017859643256/1088291601304748/?type=2&theater

Had a bloke vaping on a 276 out of Merry Hill a few weeks ago. It was pretty much empty though so wasn't too bad, that example seems a lot worse. I have my doubts about the thing he was smoking being legal, too. Looks like NXWM are aware of it though.

Online BusFan94

• Lots of posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: July 20, 2017, 05:53:29 PM »
Had a bloke vaping on a 276 out of Merry Hill a few weeks ago. It was pretty much empty though so wasn't too bad, that example seems a lot worse. I have my doubts about the thing he was smoking being legal, too. Looks like NXWM are aware of it though.
Speaking of Smoking two men got on the 37 and one pulled out a Weed Spiff and started Smoking it I was stat at the back and Could Smell Weed he was then was racist to an Asian guy in Darlaston calling him a Mango eating ceeyou next Tuesday as I don't like the word. The driver never kicked them off though as they are the Company's Owners Friends or one of the Drivers friends mates. They also said they were going to best this guy up. Worst thing was there were kids big and Small on the Bus and Elderly People.
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Offline MW

• Very regular poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: July 20, 2017, 06:00:49 PM »
Speaking of Smoking two men got on the 37 and one pulled out a Weed Spiff and started Smoking it I was stat at the back and Could Smell Weed he was then was racist to an Asian guy in Darlaston calling him a Mango eating ceeyou next Tuesday as I don't like the word. The driver never kicked them off though as they are the Company's Owners Friends or one of the Drivers friends mates. They also said they were going to best this guy up. Worst thing was there were kids big and Small on the Bus and Elderly People.

http://www.talkenglish.com/grammar/grammar.aspx

Offline Jack B

• Lots of posts
  • 52 - Birmingham To Perry Beeches Hassop Road
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: July 20, 2017, 06:11:33 PM »
I'm confused!
28 - Great Barr, Scott Arms to Heartlands Hospital via Perry Beeches, Dyas Road, Erdington, JLR Chester Road, Fox and Goose & Bordesley Green
52 - Birmingham to Perry Beeches, Hassop Road via Newtown, Aston Six Ways & Perry Barr
52A - Birmingham to Perry Beeches, Booths Farm Road via Newtown, Aston Six Ways & Perry Barr

Offline Stu

• Technical Support
  • Very regular poster
  • "Sorry! Not In Service"
    • View Profile
    • WMBU website
« Reply #1507 on: July 20, 2017, 07:03:18 PM »

If you (or anyone else here) witnesses any such anti-social behaviour while travelling on buses, please be sure to report it to Safer Travel:
http://www.safertravel.info/report.asp

Passengers and staff shouldn't have to put up with this sort of behaviour, so it is important to report it so action can be taken. While you will not see any immediate action, all reports are investigated, and where patterns of behaviour are occuring, officers can be deployed to catch people in the act. By providing exact dates and times, as well as vehicle fleet number, CCTV can be examined to identify individuals.

Remember, See Something, Say Something!
Admin of West Midlands Bus Users page on Facebook.

Local routes: 11A/C, 36, 58, 60, S16, X1, X2

Offline karl724223

• Very regular poster
  • ITS A PENSNETT BUS ON A PENSNETT ROUTE FFS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: July 20, 2017, 07:05:08 PM »
West brom scania on 120A this morning on Hagley rd  gillot rd bus stop  car drove straight into the back of it  right mess of the front of the car
Wish I had a blue crayon 😂
My names blue.  Mr blue
Blue finger

Online BusFan94

• Lots of posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: July 20, 2017, 07:15:25 PM »
If you (or anyone else here) witnesses any such anti-social behaviour while travelling on buses, please be sure to report it to Safer Travel:
http://www.safertravel.info/report.asp

Passengers and staff shouldn't have to put up with this sort of behaviour, so it is important to report it so action can be taken. While you will not see any immediate action, all reports are investigated, and where patterns of behaviour are occuring, officers can be deployed to catch people in the act. By providing exact dates and times, as well as vehicle fleet number, CCTV can be examined to identify individuals.

Remember, See Something, Say Something!
Yes but this was Thandi and my return Ticket has now been thrown away  so no fleet number but reg will that do
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Offline Tony

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Very regular poster
  • Hello, its the owner posting again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 20, 2017, 07:24:19 PM »
Yes but this was Thandi and my return Ticket has now been thrown away  so no fleet number but reg will that do

So what that it is Thandi

Safer Travel Police look after all bus operators

Online BusFan94

• Lots of posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: July 20, 2017, 07:29:29 PM »
So what that it is Thandi

Safer Travel Police look after all bus operators
Yeah I know but I'm saying The Fleet numbers aren't on there buses only on the tickets so I could only provide the reg plate
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Offline Tony

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Very regular poster
  • Hello, its the owner posting again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: July 20, 2017, 07:47:30 PM »
Yeah I know but I'm saying The Fleet numbers aren't on there buses only on the tickets so I could only provide the reg plate

So tell safer travel the reg plate

Offline Westy

• Very regular poster
  • you can change this
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: July 20, 2017, 10:50:24 PM »

I bet they didn't pay either, if they're 'mates' of the company!
It's spelt flipping Blakenall !!!!!!

Online BusFan94

• Lots of posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: July 21, 2017, 01:14:13 PM »
No driver just let them straight on Funnily enough Though that driver isn't here today And another Ex Diamond Driver is I wonder if he would take them same Rubbish.
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40