News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StourportSam

Heavily stripped and dirty full size dart in Central Connect livery noted in Kidderminster depot today, couldn't ID it as the whole front is missing apart from windscreen! Looked as though it was either involved in a smash or has been towed to Kidderminster from storage.

I'm lucky that my route to work, on the bus of course, goes past the garage - so will provide updates on what I see when I can...

PM

Quote from: StourportSam on December 16, 2013, 07:42:49 PM
Heavily stripped and dirty full size dart in Central Connect livery noted in Kidderminster depot today, couldn't ID it as the whole front is missing apart from windscreen! Looked as though it was either involved in a smash or has been towed to Kidderminster from storage.

I'm lucky that my route to work, on the bus of course, goes past the garage - so will provide updates on what I see when I can...

Seems like a few buses are being moved over to Kidderminster to store-would be nice to try and have a look sometime this week.
Good idea to ask Simon which ones they are... :)

iamwilljh92

All I know is that the Black Diamond Dart parked up in KD is (31419, R954 JYS) formerly based in Tividale I can only assume it was withdrawn around 2012/early 2013 I also did a DVLA check earlier and it is currently SORNED.

StourportSam

I answer to questions I know have been asked on here:

• T418 MNH is still operating in Diamond Red and White, seen this evening on the 3.
  • VX54 MUO and VX54 MUC are still operating in ex First livery, also seen on the 3 this evening.
Also, V658 HEC has gained one of its seats in new First mochette - looks rather fetching amongst the other very worn seats!!
MW52 PZR now has a bizarre combination of DIAMOND logo on the front and Blue Diamond everywhere else.

PM

Quote from: StourportSam on December 19, 2013, 07:34:15 PM

• T418 MNH is still operating in Diamond Red and White, seen this evening on the 3.
  • VX54 MUO and VX54 MUC are still operating in ex First livery, also seen on the 3 this evening.
Also, V658 HEC has gained one of its seats in new First mochette - looks rather fetching amongst the other very worn seats!!
MW52 PZR now has a bizarre combination of DIAMOND logo on the front and Blue Diamond everywhere else.

Thanks for the update Sam

StourportSam

Quote from: DiamondDart on December 19, 2013, 07:46:41 PM
Quote from: StourportSam on December 19, 2013, 07:34:15 PM

Thanks for the update Sam

No problem, they'll keep coming when I see something worthy of an update......

StourportSam

KU52 YJY operating the 2 in Kidderminster yesterday, still with adverts inside for Wessex Connect... (!!!?????).

Cedric

Quote from: StourportSam on December 24, 2013, 08:37:17 PM
KU52 YJY operating the 2 in Kidderminster yesterday, still with adverts inside for Wessex Connect... (!!!?????).
it was one  the 2 and the 10 today again
diamond 8\10/125/292

StourportSam

W572 JVV is now operating from Kidderminster - it has been on the 3 the last two days.

KU52 YJY is also still here.

winston

Quote from: StourportSam on January 03, 2014, 07:35:35 PM
W572 JVV is now operating from Kidderminster - it has been on the 3 the last two days.

Has the size of the KR allocation allocation increased again? There seems to be more buses going in than leaving

PM

Quote from: Winston on January 03, 2014, 07:43:03 PM

Has the size of the KR allocation allocation increased again? There seems to be more buses going in than leaving

Wasn't there a vehicle shortage recently? Perhaps these are just loans from Redditch if some Kidderminster buses are VOR or in for paint.

StourportSam

There appears to be about 3 or 4 darts parked up VOR at the moment!

iamwilljh92

They are likely to be the following vehicles:

1) R455 CCV
2) R954 JYS
3) V383 SVV
4) V388 SVV

Cedric

Quote from: Will on January 05, 2014, 06:31:32 PM
They are likely to be the following vehicles:

1) R455 CCV
2) R954 JYS
3) V383 SVV
4) V388 SVV
R 455 CCV   is showen as sold   in the latest rotala fleetchanges 
diamond 8\10/125/292

PM

Quote from: StourportSam on January 05, 2014, 06:18:36 PM

There appears to be about 3 or 4 darts parked up VOR at the moment!

Think it is the fact that V383SVV is not yet in service, T418MNH is in for paint, R455CCV has been sold and the eclipse has gone back to Redditch hence a vehicle shortage which Redditch has helped to solve

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk