News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamwilljh92

Happened to walk past the bus depot yesterday afternoon and noticed that (31507, R455 CCV) is parked up round the back with a V.O.R. notice in the windscreen which leads me to think that it's in the process of being disposed of a V.O.R. notice also apply's to (52503, R503 CNP) and also I noticed that (30428, S405 JUA) has vanished which leads me to think that it's been either sold or scrapped everything else was as normal from what I could see in anycase.

winston

Quote from: Will on November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM
Happened to walk past the bus depot yesterday afternoon and noticed that (31507, R455 CCV) is parked up round the back with a V.O.R. notice in the windscreen which leads me to think that it's in the process of being disposed of a V.O.R. notice also apply's to (52503, R503 CNP) and also I noticed that (30428, S405 JUA) has vanished which leads me to think that it's been either sold or scrapped everything else was as normal from what I could see in anycase.

Could 30428 have been locked up in one of the engineering bays? As it was only a recent transfer to KR

StourportSam

Quote from: Winston on November 18, 2013, 01:10:51 AM
Quote from: Will on November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Could 30428 have been locked up in one of the engineering bays? As it was only a recent transfer to KR

Possibly, but it spent a few weeks round the back with VOR in the windscreen

StourportSam

S405 JUA seen running in Kidderminster in a new coat of Diamond blue today.

V382 SVV is round the back of KR depot as VOR.

PM

Quote from: StourportSam on December 13, 2013, 12:44:45 PM

Very surprised they have repainted it... anyone seen t418mnh in a while as that could also be away for repaint? I imagine 30382 will be repaired if it is vor as it is a recent transfer/refurb

Thanks for the update Sam!

Cedric

Quote from: DiamondDart on December 13, 2013, 01:21:44 PM

Very surprised they have repainted it... anyone seen t418mnh in a while as that could also be away for repaint? I imagine 30382 will be repaired if it is vor as it is a recent transfer/refurb

T 418 MNH is still in old livery
diamond 8\10/125/292

StourportSam

I haven't seen T418 MNH for a few days.

I forgot there is also a black diamond MPD (identity unknown as the front panels are missing) round the back of KR depot.

R455 CCV and R503 CNP linger on.

S405 JUA also looked from the outside to me as though the seats has been re-upholstered, but it may just be well looked after.

StourportSam

I also never got back to you DiamondDart about the V-HEC darts having Diamond logos.
From what I have seen they are all complete with Diamond logos on each side now.

PM

Quote from: StourportSam on December 13, 2013, 11:53:13 PM

I forgot there is also a black diamond MPD (identity unknown as the front panels are missing) round the back of KR depot.

S405 JUA also looked from the outside to me as though the seats has been re-upholstered, but it may just be well looked after.

Thanks for your replies Sam-hopefully will be over at Kidderminster very soon to get photos of the new stuff. Surprised 30428 was repainted but the seats were retrimmed when it was repainted white a while ago and are this bus's only good feature....!

Will try and work out which MPD it is-maybe being stripped for parts though most of the black diamond mpds are the newer ones...so maybe being repaited.
Glad R455CCV is still there and I'm hoping T418MNH is repainted as it is possibly the best dart diamond have-good interior with no rattles whatsoever though the outside looks a bit of a mess.

Thanks for your reply about the V...HEC darts as well as I was hoping they had had the logos applied by now. Sorry, one final thing, have you seen V652HEC as if you have seen it in blue then it has had a repaint as it used to be in green and white.

StourportSam

Quote from: DiamondDart on December 14, 2013, 05:11:13 PM

Thanks for your replies Sam-hopefully will be over at Kidderminster very soon to get photos of the new stuff. Surprised 30428 was repainted but the seats were retrimmed when it was repainted white a while ago and are this bus's only good feature....!

Will try and work out which MPD it is-maybe being stripped for parts though most of the black diamond mpds are the newer ones...so maybe being repaited.
Glad R455CCV is still there and I'm hoping T418MNH is repainted as it is possibly the best dart diamond have-good interior with no rattles whatsoever though the outside looks a bit of a mess.

Thanks for your reply about the V...HEC darts as well as I was hoping they had had the logos applied by now. Sorry, one final thing, have you seen V652HEC as if you have seen it in blue then it has had a repaint as it used to be in green and white.

Just by chance I remember seeing V652HEC yesterday, and it was blue.

PM

Quote from: StourportSam on December 14, 2013, 10:55:04 PM

Thanks for that info Sam-means that has had a repaint as well. Other than the remaining ex first dart 31507 and T418MNH everything in Kidderminster must now be in diamond blue which is good. Unless there is anything else in a different livery?

Cedric

how many of  the ex  54 reg darts and enviros are still in first livery   30930 to 30935 .
I know dart 30932 is in diamond livery  not seen  30930 0r 30931 for a while are they
still at Kidderminster. I know  enviros  are Redditch vehicles which I belive also one
of those has been repainted. just asking about enviros here save another post
diamond 8\10/125/292

PM

Quote from: bewminster on December 15, 2013, 02:16:48 PM
how many of  the ex  54 reg darts and enviros are still in first livery   30930 to 30935 .
I know dart 30932 is in diamond livery  not seen  30930 0r 30931 for a while are they
still at Kidderminster. I know  enviros  are Redditch vehicles which I belive also one
of those has been repainted. just asking about enviros here save another post

Going to go over to Kidderminster this week hopefully but to my knowledge, 30932 is repainted and has finally had offside diamond logos applied and other two darts are presumably still in first livery. I imagine those darts are still at kidderminster or if they are not, they may be in for repaint as well. And 30933 and 30934 have also been repainted at redditch-not sure about 30935

StourportSam

Quote from: DiamondDart on December 15, 2013, 01:37:56 PM

Thanks for that info Sam-means that has had a repaint as well. Other than the remaining ex first dart 31507 and T418MNH everything in Kidderminster must now be in diamond blue which is good. Unless there is anything else in a different livery?

Unfortuneatly that's not the case!
There are MPDs V266 BNV and T71 JBA in Red Diamond livery...

PM

Quote from: StourportSam on December 15, 2013, 06:06:20 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on December 15, 2013, 01:37:56 PM

Unfortuneatly that's not the case!
There are MPDs V266 BNV and T71 JBA in Red Diamond livery...

How could I forget! Gotta love the red diamond mpds... :p

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk