News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Discount Travel Solutions

Started by winston, October 30, 2013, 07:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Nathan on March 07, 2014, 09:41:49 PM
What ever happened to this company? I presume they haven't stepped foot on Bristol Rd at all?

You got it. And you expect the same fantastic service on the 29 also.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

Quote from: Liverpool Street on March 07, 2014, 10:26:32 PM
Quote from: Nathan on March 07, 2014, 09:41:49 PM
What ever happened to this company? I presume they haven't stepped foot on Bristol Rd at all?

You got it. And you expect the same fantastic service on the 29 also.

Thanks for the info LS :) Maybe they have a fleet of invisible buses? ;)

Stuharris 6360

Something strange about this company.

It was set up on the 09/10/12 with 2 directors, a Mr Balkar Singh and a Mrs Barbara Kahan. Strangely Mrs Kahan has currently 197 directorships and has resigned from 199 directorships & lives in North Finchley In London. All that and she was 82 at that time ! True to form, the second the company was set up (09/10/12) , Mrs Kahan resigned.

On the 01 Nov 13 A Mr Baljit Singh Atwal was appointed as company secretary & lives at 142 High Street Smethwick (the registered address of the Company)?

According to Company Check, no accounts have yet been submitted by the company?

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 07, 2014, 11:12:38 PM

It was set up on the 09/10/12 with 2 directors, a Mr Balkar Singh and a Mrs Barbara Kahan. Strangely Mrs Kahan has currently 197 directorships and has resigned from 199 directorships & lives in North Finchley In London. All that and she was 82 at that time ! True to form, the second the company was set up (09/10/12) , Mrs Kahan resigned.

On the 01 Nov 13 A Mr Baljit Singh Atwal was appointed as company secretary & lives at 142 High Street Smethwick (the registered address of the Company)?

Stu,

They will need to submit some dormant accounts for the period 10/2012 to 10/2013, but I believe you have 9 months from the end of the accounting period to submit them to companies house, so are therefore not yet overdue

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on March 07, 2014, 11:18:12 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 07, 2014, 11:12:38 PM

Stu,

They will need to submit some dormant accounts for the period 10/2012 to 10/2013, but I believe you have 9 months from the end of the accounting period to submit them to companies house, so are therefore not yet overdue

Winston

Thanks for that,had forgotten about the 9 months,

Stu
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Liverpool Street

One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

So is this a real operator or not as I'm sure I didn't see any of their vehicles on my jaunt down the Bristol Road today...

EDIT - Notice the registration is M-F only.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 30, 2014, 02:01:14 AM
So is this a real operator or not as I'm sure I didn't see any of their vehicles on my jaunt down the Bristol Road today...

EDIT - Notice the registration is M-F only.

Doesn't exist.
until it cought fire

Ex BC driver

S929 PDD was going up and down the Bristol Road today, first saw it in Selly Oak around lunchtime heading towards Northfield, then saw it later on Bristol Street heading into city

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

any timetable for this service

PM

Quote from: Ex BC driver on April 15, 2014, 05:09:50 PM
S929 PDD was going up and down the Bristol Road today, first saw it in Selly Oak around lunchtime heading towards Northfield, then saw it later on Bristol Street heading into city

Thanks BC driver- gonna try them tomorrow!

John

Quote from: Ex BC driver on April 15, 2014, 05:09:50 PM

That's the mystery ALX200 Dart I saw this afternoon on The Priory Queensway this afternoon. Light blue, with the remains of the multicolored people 'Rider' branding on the Windows from its Stagecoach days

trident4370

Nice of them to put in an appearance...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk