News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

APH

Started by Tony, August 28, 2013, 08:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I have just received the list I get from Wrights every so often that lists all their deliveries, amongst them is PO13 FWR, A Streetlite DF delivered to APH at Birmingham Airport on 4/3/13

has anyone ever seen this at the airport?

Liverpool Street

Are you sure its not an error on their part?

I'm around the airport multiple times and yet to see that vehicle. I'd keep an eye out Tony.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Matt.N0056

Looking on Flickr, it seems to be at Manchester.

Nathan4775

on my trips to B'Ham Airport only ever seen the Versa's
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Dylanbusboy45

Can't see anywhere else to post this but it looks like APH have got at least 1 new Optare Metrocity at Birmingham Airport. Was too far to ID it but saw it about an hour ago. There could be more than 1 but I'm not sure.

Could this thread be renamed by a moderator simply as APH?

Dylanbusboy45

I can confirm APH have Optare Metrocity YJ16DRZ. Seen it at Airport earlier today. There could be more but that's the only one I have identified so far

Dylanbusboy45

Not sure how many they have got but APH have a 67 plate Metrocity, YJ67GBX which I saw last Monday at the Airport

Tony

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on October 30, 2017, 04:36:12 PM
Not sure how many they have got but APH have a 67 plate Metrocity, YJ67GBX which I saw last Monday at the Airport

see main site
http://wmbusphotos.com/APH/fleetlist.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk